Tank Girl by Jamie Hewlett
ABOUT: LIVE FROM TORINO!?
POP CULTURE # TECHNO MUSIC
# PUNK ROCK AND HAPPINESS...
my life & MTV

   
[-_-]anKor loves these links:acidhouse \ attu \ bloody.sunday \ booooooom \ coincidenceS \ conscientiouS \ The+Cure \ fecal.face \ geisha \ glubilga \ indienudes \ (((i))) \ kottKe \ linkchecker \ mtv \ neurastenia \ sentieri.selvaggi \ splattercontainer \ SUBSONICA \ the STROKES \ trainspotting.1996 \ UNDERWORLD \ woostercollective
The ClutCh
__________________
[-_-]mondo blog:
asashleyb \ autorun \ boingboing \ consiglioegitto \ d.goldstein \ elbo \ feministe \ flickrblog \ Icepick \ ink \ kush \ lakescorner \ milinkito \ mozetta \ onemoreblog \ plep \ polaroid \ settore4C \ strelnik \ sugar-n-spicy \ ternura \ we-make-money
stockholm beat connection __________________
[-_-] les particules élémentaires:
my 31 hits:la.lista.de.la.vida;
voli imprevedibili...;
noi, the stylish kids in the riot;
exec sql select love;
amo il calcio sin verguenza;
noi, i ragazzi dello zoo di Torino;
more.important.things.in.life...;
l'età dell'oro dello sfascio 1;
matrix_anKor_reloaded;

_________flickr.ankor2:

[-_-]ME, MYSELF & I :
__________________
[-_-] I keep mine hidden:

my.lastfm\ my.flickr\ my.mp3\
out\ R.Bresson\ beldad.2\ gummo2\
Sono: massimo (anKor)
Citta': Torino
Contatto: ank2222@gmail.com
la mia email

Me, myself and i


ARCHIVIO:

  • Powered by blogger.com
  • Listed by blogarama, yaccs, blogwise


    ____does___MTV___have___a___molecule___?
    non leggete questi testi!
    non leggete questi testi!
    non leggete questi testi!
    non leggete questi testi!
    non leggete questi testi!
    non leggete questi testi!
    non leggete questi testi! non leggete questi testi!

    website stats

  • mercoledì, maggio 26, 2004


    ::miss kittin::
    alla fine del post c'è 1982.mp3;
    miss kittin-Track-01 Professional Distortion.mp3 3.472KB
    miss kittin-Track-02 Requiem For A Hit.mp3 (4.841KB
    miss kittin-Track-03 Happy Violentine.mp3 (5.908KB)
    miss kittin-Track-04 Meet Sue Be She.mp3 (3.800KB)
    miss kittin-Track-05 Kiss Factory.mp3 (4.322KB)
    miss kittin-Track-06 Allergic.mp3 (5.096KB)
    miss kittin-Track-07 Soundtrack Of Now.mp3 (4.419KB)
    miss kittin-Track-08 Dub About Me.mp3 (6.714KB)
    miss kittin-Track-09 Clone Me.mp3 (3.842KB)
    miss kittin-Track-10 3eme Sexe.mp3 (4.682KB)
    miss kittin-Track-11 I Com.com.mp3 (5.536KB)
    miss kittin-Track-12 Neukölln 2.mp3 (2.825KB)
    ...Let’s go to the rendez vous
    Of the past, me and you
    Dj plays deja vu
    As we were in 82
    I see your face fade to grey
    Just wait for the blue monday
    Imagine you’re dancing
    You’re a robot, man machine
    I just can’t get enough
    I don’t want a tainted love
    I want something from above
    But don’t go
    Just play me moscow discow
    Let’s go to the rendez vous
    Of the past, me and you
    Dj plays deja vu
    As we were in 82.

    (The essential disturbance: ank's personal ghost track : to download it: save_target_as 1982 4.963KB)
    ? anKor at : 16:26:00 1 Commenti